ALL UNIFORM SHOULD BE NAMED INCLUDING COAT.
Our PTFA hold regular second-hand uniform sales which offer out grown uniform in good, clean condition.
We would expect all our children to wear a school jumper or cardigan carrying our logo and these can be purchased from Thomas Moore or from Tesco online. All other items can be purchased from any High Street store or supermarket.
We also offer optional St Michael’s bookbags which can be ordered on the School gateway app.
- Grey skirt, trousers, shorts or pinafore dress. Skirt should be at least knee length trousers or shorts
- Pale blue polo-shirt (with or without school logo) or pale blue shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White or grey socks or tights
- Black shoes
- Navy blue checked summer dress
- Plain white t-shirt
- Blue or black shorts
- Plain navy/black tracksuit bottoms/leggings
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo as above
Hair, Jewellery and accessories
- No jewellery allowed except for a watch and only small, plain studs if children have pierced ears. These need to be covered with tape during PE.
- Watches – to be analogue or digital. No smart watches.
- Hair accessories are to be kept to a discreet minimum neither large bows nor headbands with decorative pieces are allowed.
- Dyed hair or shaved tramlines are not allowed.
- Nail varnish should not be worn in school.
Children need a coat for school and we may ask children to bring in wellies for specific events and in the summer children will need a sunhat – all to be clearly named please.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE label all clothes, shoes, coats, glovers, scarves etc! Whilst this doesn't guarantee recovery, it does make it much more likely.
Named clothing found will be returned to your child's class periodically. Any un-named lost property is placed in the lost property chest in the foyer outside the school office. Unclaimed items will be donated to the PTFA clothing sale at the end of each half term.
Hair and Jewellery
Long hair needs to be tied up. Large hair decorations must not be worn in school.
One small ear stud per ear is allowed. For Health and Safety reasons, these need to be covered with tape for PE lessons or ideally removed and replaced by your child. No other item of jewellery should be worn in school. e.g. necklaces, bracelets, rings. A watch may be worn although will need to be removed for PE.